At this point in time, we are open our normal hours at Bryants Road Veterinary Surgery to attend to your Pet's health needs. We have introduced strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
- We have increased our disinfection measures within the clinic-throughout we have hand sanitiser for your use and we have additional regular cleaning routines in place.
- Anyone who has symptoms of a cold, or who has been in close contact with someone diagnosed as having Covid-19 ,will not be returning to work until they are healthy.
We'll do our best to look after you and your beloved pets safely during this time! Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are, which is why we have implemented the below to protect our team and our clients.
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell or have been overseas in the last two(2) weeks or been in contact with someone having been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last two(2) weeks.
- Only one HEALTHY adult is permitted to accompany a pet into the clinic at any time.
- Please wait outside or in your vehicle and call the clinic on 07 38011744 on your arrival so we can advise you when to enter.
- There will be no visiting hours for hospitalised patients.
- If you are picking up food or medication, please phone ahead so we can organise pick up options.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are concerned about attending the clinic or you are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
All the best for everyone and take care.
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Our Veterinary Surgery provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At our Veterinary Surgery, you will be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for most pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local community
Our Veterinary Surgery is a family owned practice that has been an integral part of the local community for over 25 years. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our client's dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs,a multitude of wildlife and even a few reptiles. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.